Effective Date: Feburary 6, 2024
Stand With Crypto Alliance, Inc. is a 501(c)(4) organization whose mission is to unite global crypto advocates, forming a passionate community committed to driving sensible crypto innovation and crypto policy.
Types of Personal Information Collected:
SWC may collect personal information from or about you in a variety of ways:
- We may collect your personal information when you sign up to be a member or subscriber of SWC, donate money to SWC, or otherwise engage with and provide information to SWC. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, physical address, and any other personal information you choose to share with us.
- We may also request and collect—at your direction—your crypto wallet address for various transactions, including to mint NFTs. Providing your crypto wallet address is voluntary.
- Based on your engagement with SWC, we may also collect other information. For example:
- Donations: If you choose to make a donation to us, we may ask you to confirm if you are a U.S. citizen, in accordance with the law, and we will keep records of your donation, including your name, address, occupation, and employer. We may also keep track of donations you make to like-minded organizations and individuals that you link to through our website.
- SWC-Related Activities: We may also collect information about the various activities you perform as a SWC member or subscriber, such as engaging with elected officials and policymakers or participating in SWC community chat groups.
Sources of Personal Information: SWC may collect your information from you through the SWC website, through in-person SWC events, or through other channels where you choose to share information with SWC. SWC also partners with Coinbase and other like-minded organizations, and may collect information about you from those partners, including your activity with those entities.
SWC may use the information described above for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide our website and its content to you;
- Provide you with information or content related to SWC’s mission, initiatives, advocacy, and business;
- Facilitate your advocacy efforts, including helping you contact elected officials and policymakers;
- Send you texts, newsletters, updates, and/or opportunities for engagement related to SWC’s mission, initiatives, advocacy, and business;
- Track, analyze, and improve your engagement with SWC and its advertisements, website, events, services, advocacy, and initiatives;
- Respond to inquiries or fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information;
- Engage in fundraising and track contribution information;
- Administer rewards, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and surveys;
- Deposit non-fungible tokens (“NFT”) into your crypto wallet;
- Monitor and analyze your use of our website, optimize or improve our website and operations, and/or personalize content and experiences on our website;
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses;
- Provide you with advertising, which may include advertising based on your activity on our website or activity on third party sites and applications;
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- Maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our websites, databases, and other technology assets, as well as our physical offices and business generally;
- Respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations; and
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Information Sharing and Third Parties
SWC may share the information described above as follows:
- With our service providers, contractors, and partners, including our vendors that help to coordinate communications and other outreach to you and to elected officials and policymakers. We may contract with other third parties to perform functions related to the events, services, and initiatives provided by SWC.
- With our analytics, marketing, and/or events partners and vendors.
- With partners—such as Coinbase—when you choose to receive your membership NFT in your crypto wallet.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- If we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of SWC, our users, or the public.
- With elected officials and policymakers, when you direct us to facilitate your communications them.
- Otherwise with your consent or direction.
Your Privacy Choices
Texting: With your opt-in consent, SWC may send you recurring automated text/SMS messages at the phone number you provide to us about SWC advocacy efforts. At any time, you may reply STOP to opt-out of these messages. Message and data rates may apply. For customer support, please contact: [email protected].
Emails: You may opt-out of receiving certain emails from us by following the opt-out instructions in the footer of our emails.
Cookies: You can control and/or delete or disable cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Please be aware, however, that if you turn off cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our website.
You may also manage your preferences for individual third parties by contacting them directly, including as directed at Google Analytics Choices and privacy/ad choice pages on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Discord, and Twitter/X.
We retain your information as needed to provide our services, comply with legal obligations, or protect our or others’ interests.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information to SWC is at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may have links to third-party sites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. SWC is not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
Do Not Track
This website does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Information About Minors
Our website and services are intended for adult use only. We do not direct any part of our website or services to children less than 18 years old and anyone under 18 is not eligible to use our services. Nor do we knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. By using our website and services, you represent and warrant to SWC that you are at least 18 years of age.
Last Updated: Feburary 6, 2024